₩3 670 932 245,02
₲22 820 109 299,33
- One of 88 long-nose, steel body, torque-tube European specifications 275 GTB/2
- Built as triple-carburettor example and then updated to Six carburators
- Only 3 owners from new; still original interiors and carpets
- Includes tool roll and original spare wheel
- Matching-numbers engine
- Ferrari Classiche certification
This 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB2 is one of the rare torque tube long nose example. Finished in gray mettalic over black leather, this car is in its original colour time ago and still maintains its original interiors.
Only 2 owners since new, this car was firstly sold in Italy.
In that years they upgraded the engine with 6 carburators, still available today in the car and certified in the red book from Ferrari Classiche.
After 1970ies years it was sold to a Ferrari enthusiast in Switzerland and in 2004 returned in Italy with actual owner.
Furthermore, the car is accompanied by a tool roll and Ferrari classic red book.