Air cooled, cylinder 4 stroke engine ,1250 cubic centimeters, Max 25 PS at 3000 RPM, weight 950 kg, wooden frame vehicle, mechanical brakes, manual and electric starter. Since the restoration it has 3000 km on the clock,
Car was made before year 1937 as this type of chassis was made just until this year, but during the WWII the original documents were lost. Car was than again registered at 1948 as new one. This is the only remaining piece that was adapted for driving schools and has both sides steering,pedals and dual controls. Car is restored to its original state using the technologies available at the time except one bullet wool from WWII which was left intact. Car is in perfect working order including heated front windows unusual gadget at the time and functional clock with 7 days spring.