Getting your hands on a new Rolls-Royce may take months or sometimes years. Being on a waiting list for the Phantom VIII or Cullinan for 12 months is the norm. In 2007, The Times ran a story about customers who were prepared to wait up to five years for the future Phantom Drophead .
Yes, the majority of those whom are not used to waiting, wait patiently for the Rolls-Royce. As the vehicles are mostly made by hand, it guarantees their longevity, and the engine is so balanced that a coin placed on the edge of the engine will not fall off.
The good news is that with the Rolls-Royce Provenance Pre-Owned program, you can pick up a car of your dreams almost immediately, without sacrificing the quality.
How does Provenance Pre-Owned work?
- With Provenance Pre-Owned, Rolls-Royce’s official dealers sell the finest pre-owned cars in great condition while offering a two-year warranty and an option of customizing the vehicle.
- Provenance Pre-Owned features only the cars that have an exhaustive written record of their care and maintenance. Any repairs or refurbishment are carried out using Rolls-Royce genuine parts. There are approximately 100 cars available, with more than 90% being the Phantom, Ghost, Wraith and Dawn models manufactured in 2014-2018.
An opportunity to buy a Phantom Drophead Coupe
Let’s say you are thinking about this superb 2015 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe.
- This particular car has only 4,343 miles clocked on its odometer. The interior, engine, transmission, chassis and the bodywork are all in great shape. Still, you’d like to customize a few things. What can you do?
- Inside, you can personalize your headrests with any emblem or initials you choose, add the bewitching Starlight Headliner or fit a humidor into the glove box. While on the exterior, you can choose a brushed steel bonnet, fully polished alloy wheels, or even a 24-carat gold Spirit of Ecstasy.
- This way the Provenance Pre-Owned program allows you to kill two birds with one stone: you receive a car with a very low mileage and an interior that matches your taste. Besides, you are saving a lot of time by not waiting for a new car from Goodwood.
- What’s more, Rolls-Royce will keep in contact with you past the two-year warranty period – the car manufacturer wants to ensure that your driving and ownership experience will meet the brand’s highest standards. The Brits are immensely proud that more than half of all Rolls-Royce cars released during its 100-year-plus history are still roadworthy.
Rolls-Royce Provenance Pre-Owned cars available for sale on JamesEdition
- 2014 Rolls-Royce Ghost (US$ 146,888)
- 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith Base (US$ 178,880)
- 2015 Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Drophead (US$ 299,900)
- Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB (US$ 344,900)
Rolls-Royce today: facts
- Rolls-Royce is doing really well. In fact, it is struggling to satisfy the demand for the luxurious Cullinan SUV, with customers waiting for months. The Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII is selling really well too. The Ghost, Wraith and Dawn models, soon to be further enhanced, are in demand.
- The car manufacturer from Goodwood has not seen such boom in sales since its founding in 1904. Last year, Rolls-Royce sold a record number of cars, with 4,107 vehicles finding their new owners.
- Despite adding new models, Rolls-Royce is not in a hurry to expand production facilities. The company remains with a small number of staff who do most of the work by hand.
- Rolls-Royce cars possess immense magnetism not because of its substantial size or a hypnotic gaze of the Spirit of Ecstasy ornament. The company’s success is found in precise engineering and meticulous attention to materials and their quality.