JamesEdition does not work as a trustee service. Even though we demand proof of ownership or certificate of authenticity from all private sellers, we do not certify any dealers or private sellers. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for transactions between sellers and buyers.
For your best experience buying online, here are some tips from our experienced James Edition team:
- Never pay for goods in advance. Reputable dealers will request payment on delivery or use established escrow systems.
- Make sure to sign a written contract before transactions are made.
- Paperwork sent by electronic means can easily be falsified. Have this in mind if you ask for registration and identity documents by e-mail.
- Watch out for false emails. JamesEdition would never contact you by mail to ask you for your account details or password. In the unlikely event of receiving email from JamesEdition asking you about your details, please
Do not forget to...
- Ask for original registration papers, proof of ownership or certificate of authenticity.
- Always sign a written contract.
- Check what import/export taxes apply from/to your country.