Dans La Pittoresque Région De Vienne, Au Centre D'un Parc Traversé Par Une Rivière, Un
8 Chambres
4 SdB
7,966 Sqft
4.1 Ac lot
Mis à jour: Juillet 4
6
Vues des 30 derniers jours
25
À propos de la propriété
La description a été traduite automatiquement.
La description est affichée dans la langue d'origine.
Dans la pittoresque région de Vienne, au centre d’un parc traversé par une rivière, une ferme traditionnelle entièrement française et deux maisons d’hôtes. La propriété est accessible par deux entrées, la première offrant un accès direct au parc et la seconde à la ferme par une cour, où un espace couvert pouvant accueillir deux voitures a été créé. La première maison d’hôtes se trouve à quelques m
In the scenic Vienne region, in the centre of grounds crossed by a river, a traditional farmhouse with full French ownership rights and two guest houses . The property can be accessed via two entrances, the first providing direct access to the grounds and the second to the farmhouse via a courtyard, where a covered area has been created with space for two cars.
A caretaker’s cottage is lo
Dans la pittoresque région de Vienne, au centre d’un parc traversé par une rivière, une ferme traditionnelle entièrement française et deux maisons d’hôtes. La propriété est accessible par deux entrées, la première offrant un accès direct au parc et la seconde à la ferme par une cour, où un espace couvert pouvant accueillir deux voitures a été créé. La première maison d’hôtes se trouve à quelques mètres de la ferme. Le moulin, situé en face de ces deux premiers logements, est le point central de l’ensemble du complexe. Une deuxième maison d’hôtes est située sur la première île et est reliée au rivage par un pont. Un autre pont mène à une île encore plus grande. Toutes les digues ont été murées et surélevées pour protéger les bâtiments des éventuelles inondations hivernales. Des informations sur les risques auxquels est exposé ce bien sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr/
In the scenic Vienne region, in the centre of grounds crossed by a river, a traditional farmhouse with full French ownership rights and two guest houses . The property can be accessed via two entrances, the first providing direct access to the grounds and the second to the farmhouse via a courtyard, where a covered area has been created with space for two cars.
A caretaker’s cottage is located a few meters from the main entrance.
The stone farmhouse has a flat-tiled roof. Its two facades are dotted with windows, some with French windows, which are echoes of each another.
In the grounds, a first guest house can be accessed via the garden gate and by going past the front of the farmhouse, which is just a few metres away. Built of exposed stone with a tiled roof like the farmhouse, it faces the mill and a reservoir formed by the water from the millstream.
The mill, set opposite these first two dwellings is the focal point of the whole complex. The mill’s history can be traced back to the 17th century, when its dykes were built. Destroyed by a fire in 1790, it was rebuilt in 1800 and still has water rights to this day. Its drop height is around 1.8 m. It should be noted that all the dykes have been bricked up and raised to protect the buildings from possible winter flooding.
Finally, a second guest house has been built on the first island and is linked to the shore by a small bridge and accessed by a stone staircase. Another bridge leads to a second, even larger island. Des informations sur les risques auxquels est exposé ce bien sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr/