Magnificent field in Panquehue of 35 ha, 21 ha of avocado in hill, 9 ha Fukumoto orange in plane
- Computerized irrigation, plantations on ridges
- 2 channels with watering actions and 1 registered deep well of 28 lts / s, equivalent to a total of 200% of water rights.
- Exposure to the north (therefore, it is not affected by frost)
- Great adobe house of 925 m2, built in 1850, restored and well maintained
- Spacious living room, desk, dining room, kitchen and dining room, 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms.
- 1 ha park around the main house, with pool, hot tub for 10 people and barbecue area for 60 people with natural shade and clay oven
- Night illumination of the park, pool and terraces
- Lagoon with lotuses and fish
- Office, storage sheds and stables
- Beautiful views due to the particular landscape design devised by its owner
- Close to Santiago, Viña del Mar, Zapallar and Portillo
- Unique property due to its productivity, beauty, location and ease of use.