La casa de Quinta da Boavista tiene básicamente tres fechas de construcción.
1. La casa original, la ’Casa do Feitor’ de la propiedad llamada Quinta da Boavista, propiedad de la Orden Benedictina del Convento de San Francisco, con tipologías espaciales (compartimentos relativamente reducidos, altura del techo inferior a 3 m) y constructivas (paredes exteriores dobladas con 80 cm de grosor
The house at Quinta da Boavista has basically three construction dates.
1. The original house, the ’Casa do Feitor’ of the property called Quinta da Boavista, property of the Benedictine Order of the Convent of S. Francisco, with spatial typologies (relatively reduced compartments, ceiling height less than 3m) and constructive (exterior walls folded with 80cm thickness, wooden partitions
La casa de Quinta da Boavista tiene básicamente tres fechas de construcción.
1. La casa original, la ’Casa do Feitor’ de la propiedad llamada Quinta da Boavista, propiedad de la Orden Benedictina del Convento de San Francisco, con tipologías espaciales (compartimentos relativamente reducidos, altura del techo inferior a 3 m) y constructivas (paredes exteriores dobladas con 80 cm de grosor, tabiques o estacas de madera en el interior), entre otras, que muestran que la fecha de su construcción es en el siglo XVIII y su uso como granja.
2. La Quinta da Boavista y la casa fueron adquiridas por el primer vizconde de Trevões, Emídio José Ló Ferreira, a finales del siglo XIX, quien ordenó las obras de recuperación y expansión del cuerpo existente, con la construcción del gran balcón acristalado hacia el este. La expansión fue iniciada por el vizconde en 1905 (como consta en la piedra decorativa de la cornisa), en la tipología de «Casa brasileña», con techos altos y vanos más grandes, paredes en granito perpianho enlucido, rematadas con pilastras, cornisas y plataformas en mampostería de granito. Los compartimentos tienen dimensiones más generosas que terminan, hacia el sur, en una sala de fiestas de unos 140 m2 que se abre a un balcón (veranda) en granito con balaustres, guardas y escalera de honor, en mampostería de granito.
3. En 1931, la Quinta y la Casa son compradas por Francisco António Teixeira, recién regresado de Brasil, quien terminó la obra (como también se puede leer en la piedra decorativa de la cornisa), con la construcción del cuerpo (3) que albergará la cocina, el almacén y la casa del conserje. Calificación energética: F #ref: 989-3
The house at Quinta da Boavista has basically three construction dates.
1. The original house, the ’Casa do Feitor’ of the property called Quinta da Boavista, property of the Benedictine Order of the Convent of S. Francisco, with spatial typologies (relatively reduced compartments, ceiling height less than 3m) and constructive (exterior walls folded with 80cm thickness, wooden partitions or stakes in the interior) among others, that show that the date of its construction is in the XVIII century, and its use as a farmhouse.
2. Quinta da Boavista and the house were acquired by the 1st Viscount of Trevões, Emídio José Ló Ferreira at the end of the XIX century, who ordered the recovery and expansion works of the existing body, with the construction of the great glazed balcony to the East. The expansion was initiated by the Viscount in 1905 (as recorded in the decorative stone of the cornice), in the typology of ’Brazilian House’, with high ceilings and larger spans, walls in granite perpianho plastered, topped with pilasters, cornices and platbands in granite masonry. The compartments have more generous dimensions that end, to the South, in a party room with about 140m2 that opens to a balcony (veranda) in granite with balusters guards and staircase of honor, in granite masonry.
3. In 1931, the Quinta and the House are bought by Francisco António Teixeira, recently returned from Brazil, who finished the work (as can also be read in the decorative stone of the cornice), with the construction of the body (3) that will house the kitchen, storage, and the caretaker’s house. Energy Rating: F #ref:989-3