$7,000 price drop November 2020! Great value for a boat with $70k in updates the last 4 years.
The cleanest 340 for sale around. Lovingly cared and upgraded by her owners. She looks far newer than '03. There are too many upgrades to list below. Come see in person, you will not be disappointed.
Located in Elliott Bay Marina in Seattle.
- Just over 684 hours on 2 x Mercury 8.1s (370 HP). Latest service April 2020, engines are regularly serviced. Great records.
- Extensive servicing on engine and generator in 2016 - included new raw water hoses, port and starboard sea water drain valves, replaced transmission, oil and fuel coolers, Starboard exhaust manifold and sparkplugs,
- New Simrad Electronics - GO9 XSE 9-Inch Chartplotter, 4 G Radar, transducer and VHF. (July 2019)
- Cockpit Upholestry redone (Jan 2018) - Matches latest Sea Rays!
- Newer Sunpad and Cover (replaced 2016)
- Full cockpit camper back enclosure in great shape, recently restitched where need. New cockpit seating cover (Sept 2019)
- Cockpit carpet Replaced (Nov. 2016)
- Custom Queen Mattress
- VesselView Engine Display (Replaced 2016)
- Rockford Fosgate sound system - Replaced radio and Remote (2017)
- Tender and Torqeedo electric outboard, and davit system
- Boat kept clean. Fresh water stored only until 2018.