This solid locally-built vessel has proved its seaworthiness having cruised to Alaska and back. Her fiberglass, heavily built, semi-displacement hull with prop-protecting keel makes her ideal for North West conditions and beyond.
Additional features include twin pilothouse deck doors, walkable side decks, bow thruster, and a spacious engine room that boasts a single 540hp Cummins diesel that cruises at 9–11 knots and delivers a top speed of just over 14 knots.
She has recently had multiple upgrades including:
- New Furuno Electronics.
- New Batteries & ProMariner ProNautic 12-40P Smart Charger - February 2020
- New New Zealand wool carpet.
- Full engine & generator service.
- Some new galley appliances including a new full-size Nova Kool refrigerator, a Nova Kool deep freezer & a top of the line Panasonic microwave.
- Gelcoat recently buffed and waxed makes the boat shine like new.
- Unique design with 2 cabins and 6 berths plus a drop-down table in the main salon so you can accommodate 7.
The vessel is located on our docks at Lake Union and is available to see by appointment. Call and ask about a virtual tour or video walkthrough today.
Ask about the prime location transferable Lake Union moorage that is also available with the vessel.