46’ Jefferson Aft Cabin Motor Yacht on Lake Ouachita
- Twin 320 HP V-8 Caterpillar (1167 hours)
- 12.5 KW Westerbeke diesel generator (1463 hours)
- Furuno Radar, New Garmin chart plotter, Rear-View Cameras
- 3 Reverse-Cycle AC units 56k BTU
- Finely crafted teak interior, roomy salon, enclosed aft deck with wet bar, enclosed fly bridge with plenty of seating.
- Her large aft stateroom w/abundant storage, a center-line queen bed, and a head with tub and shower help make her a comfortable live-aboard.
- The forward stateroom has upper and lower berths that are fine for overnighters or teenagers, and there’s also a forward head with a separate shower stall.
- Cat motors just recently serviced and are ready for trouble free cruising
- She would make an excellent Great Loop boat, or leave her on Lake Ouachita with a year’s slip rent just paid.