- All walls are teak paneled and finished in high gloss varnish.
- All headliners have been replaced and low-voltage lights installed throughout
- The galley was replaced with German stainless steel cabinets, Gagenau, Frankee, Sub Zero and Miele appliances and feature stone countertops.
- The dinette features a burl wood table edged in gold and manufactured in Hong Kong.
- The toilets/sanitation system have all been replaced and upgraded to Vacuflush/Sealand
- The three heads have teak vanities stone countertops and vanity to ceiling mirrors.
- Bow and mid-ship staterooms have upholstered mattresses to complement the décor.
- The main salon has custom made, upholstered furniture to provide maximum comfort, the look, and feel of a residence.
- Flat-screen TVs, a dual-zone receiver, a Tracvision Satellite TV powers video/surround sound throughout.
- Mechanically, the boat continues to receive extensive preventative maintenance resulting in trouble-free use since the refit.
The boat is being sold fully furnished and ready to immediately enjoy.
This beautiful boat is professionally maintained and is considered one of the finest, if not the finest 53 Hatteras in existence.