Hatteras 56 MY Rebuilt Engines Warranty US$449,000
- VAT Type: VAT Excluded
- Year: 1981
- Location: United States
- Length: 56 ft (17 m)
- Beam: 18 ft (5 m)
- Draft: 5 ft (2 m)
- Berths: 3
- Engines hp: 760
- Engine hours: 25
- Boat type: motor
- Cabins: 3
- Internal Reference: 7869535
WOW, WOW, "Dinner Out" is the nicest Hatteras 56'MY with a (6 MONTH ENGINE WARRANTY) on the market today. Documented Sevice log from 2012 to 2022, over $1.1M spent in her total Re-Fit. She is constantly being updated and professionally maintained through 07/ 2022, she recieved complete main engine rebuilds (Crankshaft UP) with lots of new documented engine parts in the major rebuilds.
Complete Major Engine Rebuilds, covered under warranty.
Now you don't have to wait any longer fixing up another yachtand spending $$double trying to get close to what "Dinner Out" currently represents. You can go yachting today in a very nice clean, updated Classic Yacht without the worries.
Her very Detailed 2" thick Service Log receipt binder has entries of over $1M spent, tracking ALL of her service work and Refit back from 2012 to 2022, (See Photos of Service Log Binder).
If you want a truly turn-key Hatteras 56', then come inspect "Dinner Out" for yourself. Inside and out, this yacht shines and looks awesome ready for lots of worry free fun on the water cruising in a Classic Hatteras.
This just in from the seller... "Seller would consider a trade of, Grand Banks East Bay, Sabre, Back Cove or Palm Beach yacht in the 40' range".
- Brand new to the 2022 market
- Main Engines, Major Rebuilds "Documented 07/22", Main Engines Under Full Engine Warranties by Commercial Detroit Dealer, engines brought up to all current Detroit engine update specs.
- Over $1.1M spent, on this Verified Vessel Service Log Book, since 2012-2022, fully documented service Binder for your personal inspection located on board. Professionally maintained weekly.
- Shiney white painted Hull, Clean bilges, Newer Interior, clean bottom
- Newer Bow Thruster, Newer Garmin Electronics
- Loaded with updates,upgrades and extras, most Major electrical and plumbing systems already replaced and/or added
- Newer AC Compressors, except the one in the bow, that still performs per manufacture specs
- Windows and Frames pulled out, (15) Re-Bedded re-caulked, sealed and painted
- Replaced most marine Electrical Wiring, Electric Panels and Plumbing
- Updated LED Lighting and Electrical switches
- Custom Built Fly Bridge Wet Bar and Seating
- Newer Garmin 7212 Plotters, Sonar, Radar in PH and the Bridge
- New Aft Deck Isen Glass, 2022
- Must see vessel, she will not last long
Member since 2010