Swissail is a fine example of a well equipped cruise ready Fountaine Pajot Lavezzi 40. Her current owners have equipped her for cruising in the Caribbean, but have had to change their plans.
Fountaine Pajot Lavezzi 40 Catamaran
- Four cabin, 4 head version
- One highlight is the solar-powered electric system, which offers the use of electricity like on land.
- The 1,46 kW peak solar panels, combined with two big LiOnFe batteries and 220/110 voltage inverters/chargers, are from Victron Energy.
- Various types of electronic devices can be run, up to 2000 watts, on board.
- 220 voltage is available in each cabin, and the salon, using the original installation from Fountaine Pajot.
- For long trade wind passages, a parasailer with 90 sqm is on board, which offers easy handling.
- The catamaran is equipped with electronics from Raymarine. There is a chart plotter e-Series (Hybrid Touch), active AIS and radar.
- Additionally, there is also a water maker that produces per hour 100 liter fresh water. Extra water tap with filter allows you to drink water directly from the tank.