Attention!! $5,000.00 price reduction!!
Fresh bottom paint and new cutlass bearings Jan 2020
1. Engine oil change etc. including Generator July 10 $2100
2. Salon AC Handler new $485 July 16
3. Eisenglass $7500 Sept 3rd installation
4. Fire system certified Aug 4 $405
5. Recertify Life raft Aug 5 $1100
6. Replace outrigger lines/clips etc Aug 6 $735
7. Replace/repair after cooler, and wiring on Generator Aug 19 $5600
8. Detail Aug 28 $1300 also fixing refiberglassing tuna door hatch lid
9. Repair back light on E120 Raymarine depth sounder/screen $700
10. Other basic maintence including new bilge pumps and floats $1144
Total put into boat since Aug 1st $21,069
Power Boat Guide describes the 37 Egg Harbor as a "handsome convertible with signature Egg Harbor styling" that impresses anglers, cruisers alike with luxury interior and top shelf workmanship. Luxurious two-stateroom layout is an impressive display of varnished teak woodwork, designer fabrics and furnishings.
Big cockpit is fitted with transom door, tackle center, direct engine room access, and transom live-well. Flybridge is large for a 37-footer with room to walk behind both helm chairs. Standard Caterpillar 420 hp diesels cruise at 27-28 knots.
Off The Chart raises fish! If you are a serious fisherman, recreational, tournament or commercial, you won't want to miss this one. Serious fishing by day and comfortable and elegant interior for entertaining and relaxing.
Easy to see in Fort Lauderdale.