First in the D4 series, JETSETTER is a semi-displacement all-aluminium family cruiser. She combines a top speed of 21 knots with an impressive 3,000nm range and huge exterior guest areas which makes her a versatile yacht perfect for any occasion.
Designed in Monaco, engineered in the Netherlands and built in Italy, JETSETTER is the modern superyacht, embodying all features of Dynamiq's cutting-edge "Grand Touring" concept.
- First Dynamiq's Grand Touring Transatlantic Yacht
- Innovative round-bilge and vertical bow aluminium hull by Azure Naval Architects
- Bannenberg and Rowell interior design
- Quiet and efficient propulsion system using Fortjes pod drives
- Top speed of 21 knots
- 3,000nm range at 10 knots
- Accommodation for eight guests in four cabins
- Zero speed stabilisers
- Latest Bridge system technology and high-end AV system
- Huge sundeck with a bar, jacuzzi, gym and dining area
- RINA commercial, LY3