₲3 204 520 888,66
Coeur d Alene, ID, United States
2936 w Dakota ave.
29 ft (9 m)
9 ft (3 m)
2 ft (1 m)
45 mph (72 kph)
29 feet of on water luxury at its finest. Nothing stands out quiet like a StanCraft, from its beautiful lines down to the stitching in the seats, every piece of this boat was hand built, sewn, and finished from the most qualified craftsman in the world. This boat smashes through the choppy water with ease and will get you where you want to go at 55mph+ no problem. Best way to get to all the restaurants and golf courses on the water, it really opens up any lake or water way for you on days you normally wouldn't want to head across the open water. The joystick one touch controls make marina driving and docking a breeze, even someone with no boating experience can put this boat away worry free.
All the wood you see in the photos is real. This is a wood boat built from African Mahogany, using traditional and modern styles of building making it one of the best rides on the water in world. The modern ways of building and finishing have diminished the maintenance and upkeep that comes with an older wooden boat.
Options included but not limited to:
- Twin 6.2l Ilmor v8s
- Seating for 15 comfortably (not limited to that number)
- Full bar area under the deck with seat
- Floor cooler
- Bluetooth stereo with 10 speakers and a sub woofer
- Joy stick control
- Custom white and Gold upholstery
- Walk through engine hatch with sea deck design
- Large swim platform with sea deck design ( your choice of name added to swim platform when purchased)