Exceptionally Clean! Many new upgrades! Needs nothing!
Recent price reduction - Motivated Sellers
Call - Email - or Text today
- New Windlass, newer Weaver davit system
- New canvas and SS structure for the bimini, dodger and connector
- Newer batteries
- New custom cockpit folding table
- 2019 replaced plumbing fixtures and added a freshwater toilet, rubber rub rail was faded so owners replace with new.
Sail Away Condition. Call Today!
This is the one you have been waiting for!
- Enormous 8’6” long cockpit. A fantastic feature on the 350 is the binnacle, which not only has various navigation electronics right at the helm, but also has engine gauges and a single-lever throttle/gear shift at hip-height.
- A large opening and divided anchor locker on the bow houses a vertical electric windlass.
- The companionway has a gentle angle to the four steps, eschewing the ladder approach.
- To starboard is a generously-proportioned galley with a two-burner stove/oven combination, twin sinks on the centerline, a microwave and front and side-loading refrigeration.
- Nearly 90 gallons of freshwater.
- The 13-foot beam and 6’9” of headroom work together provide spaciousness in the cabin, with lots of amenities and stowage options.
- Built with both teak veneer and solid teak, unlike the engineered wood surfaces on many of today’s production boats. The light, hand-rubbed finish is classic and the décor is neither too modern nor too old school.
- The 100% sail area on these models is 613 square feet, but many originally came with 135% genoas that added another 100 square feet or so. 4’5” wing keel. The double-spreader masthead sloop is deck stepped, and sails are managed by two Harken self-tailing winches on the cabin top and two primaries on the cockpit coaming. In-mast furling main sail.
- The engine can push this 13,000-pound boat at 7.5 knots, and tankage includes 39 gallons of fuel.
- Great for couples and young families. Well equipped, and this model holds its value. This boat has been loved and meticulously & professionally maintained with all maintenance records available.