Broward Raised Pilothouse
133 ft (41 m)Length
KASHMIR is a fine example of how yachts can evolve into bigger and better pieces of machinery after their initial debut. This iconic builder in America ”Broward Yachts” was the largest and most pro
KASHMIR is a fine example of how yachts can evolve into bigger and better pieces of machinery after their initial debut. This iconic builder in America ”Broward Yachts” was the largest and most productive shipyard in the world at one point in time. KASHMIR was delivered in 1995 as a 105’ Motoryacht. In 2008 her previous owner decided to give this yacht an extensive refit. She was launched in January 2009 as a Custom Splendor Yacht and was issued a 2008 New Build Certificate from the Marshall Islands Flag State. Her new design was created by Donald Blount. All of her machinery, electrical, piping, plumbing, a/v, interior and exterior finishing were replaced. The interior was tastefully done by Pavlik Yacht Design and handcrafted by Genesis Yachtline in Viareggio, Italy. She received two brand new C-32 CAT A-Cert engines. Since repowering in 2008, both engines have received a top-end overhaul in January 2019 by Caterpillar. Both engines offer a transferrable warranty ”CAT Platinum Plus” with no deductible, valid through January 2024. KASHMIR also was outfitted with Naiad Zero Speed Stabilizers. This now allows her owner and guest to enjoy KASHMIR in very stable conditions underway or at rest no matter the sea conditions.
She accommodates 12 guests in (6) staterooms including an on-deck master suite, (3) King Bed Suites, and a Suite that has Twin Berths with a Pullman, along with an additional Suite with Twin Beds and a Pullman. All Master and Guest staterooms have en-suites with Mosaic tiles and Marble Sink Tops. The Vessel is equipped with the Kaleidoscope Movie and Music server allowing for on-demand audio and video. Most remarkable is the expansive, indoor/outdoor top deck, which facilitates every activity from formal dining, to lounging at the full bar, to sunbathing adjacent to the dual-purpose Jacuzzi.
If you are looking for a yacht that has a successful charter history, M/Y KASHMIR is an excellent opportunity for you. She successfully did 12 charters in 2022. Due to her well-maintained condition, (6) Stateroom configuration, spacious layout, and fantastic crew on board this was a proven example of how well she can continue to do on the charter market.
KASHMIR has recently completed a thorough yard period allowing her to be standing tall and ready for her new owner for the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons. The owner has spared no expense and the captain has gone over and beyond to ensure all systems have been serviced, annual maintenance completed, and all systems checked. M/Y KASHMIR is ready to set course and take her new owner anywhere they desire.
Upgrades / Highlights
- 240 Gross Tonnage
- (6) Staterooms w/ On Deck Master
- (30) U/W multi-color light that ties into the name board
- Extensive Refit in 2008, including extending the yacht to 133’
- Cruise speed 12 knots, Max speed of 16 knots
- Zero Speed Stabilizer Fins
- Massive Jacuzzi on Bridge Deck
- A/C Bridge Deck
- Full Wet Bar On Bridge Deck
2023 ($500,000 Yard Period)
- Rebuilt Port/Starboard Generators (0 hours) 9/2023
- 6000 Hour Cat Service On Main Engines 9/2023
- Rebuilt PTO’s 9/2023
- Rebuilt All Hydraulic Systems (Capstans, Windlasses, Bow Thruster, Davits, Steering, Stabilizer Full Service) 9/2023
- Fresh Bottom Paint & Prop Speed 9/2023
- Props & Shafts Reconditioned 9/2023
- All New Interior & Exterior Soft Goods ($200K)
- New A/V On Main Deck
- 60” Salon TV
- All New Air Handlers
- New Paint - Hull (Petrol Blue) / Superstructure
- (2) New Generator electrical ends 5/2020
- Radars (x2) - Overhauls completed (June 2020)
- Furuno Navnet Blackbox Processor - Replaced for new (May 2020)
- Main Engine starting battery bank - Replaced for new (March 2020)
- Inverter battery bank - Replaced for new (June 2020)
- Stone refinishing throughout (floors, countertops, showers) (June 2020)
- Renewal of antifouling (June 2020)
- Replacement of Zincs (June 2020)
- Rudder seals (x2) - Replaced (June 2020)
- Stabilizer seals (x2) - Replaced (June 2020)
- Stabilizer cylinders (x4) - Replaced (June 2020)
- Bow Thruster seals - Replaced (June 2020)
- Running gear/Alignment Checks - All Satisfactory (June 2020)
- Crew Area Carpentry Re-surfacing (April 2020)
- Annual Review and Certification of Fire Suppression Systems (June 2020)
- Annual Review and Certification of Portable Fire Extinguishers (June 2020)
- Annual Review and Certification of Lifejackets (June 2020)
- Annual Flag PYLC Survey Completed (February 2020)
- (4) New chillers replaced with new Dometic Titanium chillers
- CAT C-32 A-Cert top-end overhaul @ 5,000 hours; CAT (5) Year Extended Warranty through January 2024 , electronics included.
- New Headhunter Submersible FW pumps
- Teak Replaced (Swim Platform, Steps to Swim Platform, Foredeck)
- (3) New Dometic Chillers on the Flybridge
133 ft (41 m)Beam
23 ft (7 m)Draft
8 ft (2 m)Internal Reference
Ask a Question
Denison Yacht Sales
The seller will contact you soon by
For Sale by
Denison Yachts Sales Florida exclusively represents: Mondo Marine, Monte Carlo Yachts, Beneteau Swift Trawlers, Beneteau Gran Turisomo, Pirelli Yacht Tenders, Contender Center Consoles, Dufour Sailing Yachts, Austin Parker Yachts, and Greenline Hybrid Boats.
Denison’s Superyacht Division is also standing by to assist with Yacht Charters and Superyacht Marketing Solutions.
DENISON YACHT INSURANCE
Denison Yacht Insurance was formed through collaboration with another family owned and operated insurance agency that has over 30 years’ experience in the business. The two businesses share beliefs in strong customer satisfaction.
Our agency specializes in yacht insurance, both sail & powerboat.
Our professional service is extended to all clients. Our staff works quickly to obtain competitive insurance quotes, service your policy and address any questions, comments, or concerns.
Yacht insurance policies may be written for both domestic and international waters. We have the ability to cover your vessel overseas and locally!
In the event of an emergency, an experienced agent is available by phone 24/7 to answer questions. We strongly believe, as your agent, it is our duty to personally represent you if a claim should arise. For yacht insurance quotes, please contact Brian Rasmussen: [hidden information] / [hidden information]
Registered on JamesEdition
850 NE 3rd Street, #205, 33004, Dania Beach