Azimut 100 Jumbo US$2,500,000
- VAT Type: VAT Excluded
- Year: 2006
- Location: United States
- Length: 100 ft (30 m)
- Beam: 22 ft (7 m)
- Draft: 6 ft (2 m)
- Berths: 0
- Engines hp: 2000
- Boat type: mega_yacht
- Cabins: 4
- Internal Reference: 7665480
More details & photos to come...
CRISTALES, a 30m (100') Azimut Jumbo, delivered in 2006 as hull #33, concluded this particular model's decade-long production run by being one of the last Jumbo's ever constructed.
She is standardly equipped with TRAC Fin Stabilizers from inception, but during a retrofit period she underwent in 2014...a Gyroscopic "Seakeeper 35" was installed. This upgrade dramatically increases her overall ride/comfort to a new standard when it comes to cruising offshore, providing exceptional stability even in the most unforgiving seas.
Prominent Features & Upgrades :
- 4-Stateroom Layout (General Arrangement - Available Upon Request)
- Seakeeper 35 (Gyro Stabilizer) & TRAC Fin Stabilizers that are configured to work in tandem.
- New Teak Decks
- Atlas Shore Power Management System
- Furuno Navigational Equipment (Commercial Grade)
Member since 2010