After being purchased by her current owner in 2016 CARTOUCHE underwent a $4MM USD refit from 2016-17 in Palma, Mallorca which essentially transformed her into a completely new vessel.
A full overview of all work completed are outlined in the brochure & an itemized work list is available upon request.
A few key items completed during this refit include (but not limited to):
- complete rewiring of the entire vessel
- new audio visual systems throughout
- new navigation equipment
- reconfiguring of the main salon layout, exterior deck spaces, and upper deck
- new carpentry on the interior
- refinishing of the hull
- exterior paint on the hull & superstructure
- new teak decks
- new tender
- new stone in bathrooms
- new windows on the superstructure
- new insulation & ventilation systems
- new jacuzzi
- removal & reinstall of mast with new rigging/wiring
- new sails
- new crew cabins (complete refinish)
- new lighting on the interior & exterior
- new satellite communications & antennas
If you are looking for a turn key large catamaran then CARTOUCHE offers that platform.