Here is a classic 53' Tollycraft Widebody Pilothouse with only 3 owners since new. Updates inside and out make it very comfortable. The massive 17'3" and 59' Length Overall makes this boat feel much larger. The 17'3" beam provides a massive and comfortable Salon with huge windows to enjoy the surrounding areas. Known for their superior strength and ability to withstand the toughest of seas, Tollycraft was simply ahead of the curve. The Tollycraft 53' provides the space for comfortable living, the strength we all desire, and at a price that can't be compared. The upgrades and maintenance on this Tollycraft 53' are extensive... A few:
- Custom Extended Swimstep with Staple Rails, both make easy boarding.
- Heated wood floors in Galley, Pilot House, Master Stateroom and Master Stateroom Head.
- Hurricane Hydronic Diesel Furnace: plumbed through Hot Water Heater and Engine.
- Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat.
- Electric Fireplace in Saloon.
- All New Electronics: Large Single Split Screen interfaced with Autopilot and Radar. ICOM (send/receive AIS) Radios.
- Satelite KVH TV and Radio
- New Carpet
- New Flybridge Canvas Enclosure
- Sea Freeze Freezer.
- Miele BBQ on Fly.
- LED Engine Room Lights provide amazing and ample light.
- LLC Owned w/ WA State Sales Tax Paid.
- Recent Bottom Paint
- Electrical Systems
- Shore Power: Dual 50 AMP 125/250 & 30 AMP 125
(1) 50' 50 amp shore power cords
- (1) 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- Inverter: Freedom 2500 & X Power 1000
- Generators: Kohler 20KW, 3600 hours / Northern Lights 6KW, 880 hours
All Batteries Replace mid-2015:
If you are looking for a Pilothouse proven for years with the Tollycraft quality, craftsmanship, strength, with the incredible interior and exterior space the 53' has, then please contact us to schedule a viewing right away.
Located in Seattle for easy viewing.