A new innovative & contemporary line developed & manufactured in-house by Vacheron Constantin. Named after the companies historical address dating back since 1873-1874.
- Rose gold casing & lugs - brushed/satin finished case with polished finished bezel & lugs.
- Brushed titanium left & right flanks, bezel & crown.
- Cushion shaped.
- Composed of 38 individual components.
- Grey dial with two different finishes. Main center dial has a metallic & very fine brushed finish, contrasting with a flat grey on the dial perimeter.
- Finely printed "VACHERON CONSTANTIN GENEVE" in whit ink.
- Applied rose gold hour markers in a combination of indexes & Arabic Numerals.
- Fine printed minute/seconds track.
- Polished rose gold hands.
- Hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- The dial also feature a small "sun" design which is also produces by the "Metalization process". The sun design is inspired by the clock on the Tour de l’Ile in Place Bel-Air, in the Saint-Gervais district of Geneva. At one time, all the watchmakers on the square set their watches and clocks by it.
- The date is indicated
- Laser engraved date numbers on the crystal filled with black ink. Unlike traditional date wheels where the date is printed on a wheel & the wheel turns each day, the Quai de l'Ile date numbers are engraved & on the dial crystal - there is a separate contrasting solid colored plate that moves beneath the date & creates a contrasting background to the current date.
Also known as: Vacheron Constantin 86050/000R-I022I, Vacheron 86050/000R-I022I, Vacheron 86050000RI022I, Vacheron
86050/000RI022I, Vacheron 86050000R-I022I, Vacheron 86050-000R-I022I