- Polished finished solid 18kt rose gold case.
- Polished rose gold hands.
Dial - 3 sectioned dial:
- Flat silver raised flange on the outer rim with applied rose gold hour markers & black printed minute track.
- Sapphire crystal 24 hour indications for world-time complication. The numbers & indexes are engraved & filled with black ink.
- Most center dial features a silvered zone with names of the cities printed in black & red ink & a "Lambert Projection" world map which lines up with the city names. This map is
printed in blue & white on the same plate as the city names & moves in tandem.
- World Time feature, which you can set to a corresponding hour for most of the world, half hour, or even a quarter hour difference (for those living on Kathmandu or on Chatham Island.
- AM/PM indicator using a darkened crystal which revolves over half the map.
- Vacheron Constantin Caliber 2460 WT, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- The movement has achieved the qualification prestigious Poincon de Geneve hallmark aka the Geneve Quality Hallmark.
Also known as: Vacheron 86060/00R-9640, Vacheron Constantin 86060/00R-9640, 8606000R9640, 8606000R-9640, 86060-00R-9640