Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners & sides.
- Polished finished stainless steel bezel.
- Polished finished stainless steel crown & chronograph pushers.
- Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet with polished finished beveled corners & sides.
- Flat blue dial, sub-dials slightly recessed & surrounded with a thin polished finished rim.
- Polished steel hands. Hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Large double-window Date displayed at the 12 o'clock position.
- Large central seconds hand counter.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Crown & Push Buttons are screwed down for water resistance.
- Vacheron Constantin calibre 1137, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 37 jewels & has an approximate power reserve 40 hours.
Also known as: Vacheron Constantin 49150/B01A-9745, Vacheron 49150/B01A-9745, Vacheron 49150/B01A9745, Vacheron 49150B01A9745, Vacheron 49150-B01A-9745