A vintage inspired watch from 1955's, this modern rendition is named Cornes de Vache 1955 because of its distinctively shaped ‘cow-horn’ lugs: • Polished 18kt rose gold case, lugs, crown & buttons.
• Silver opaline dial.
• Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circled guilloche texture.
• Polished rose gold minute, hour & small seconds hands.
• Blued steel chronograph hands.
• Applied polished rose gold hour markers.
• Fine black printed minute, seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Fine blue printed Tachymeter scale printed on the dial perimeter.
• Column wheel mechanism.
• Large central seconds hand counter.
• 30 minute seconds counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Vacheron Constantin Caliber 1142, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 164 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
• The movement is stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty