Stainless Steel & 18kt Rose Gold
Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture 45mm
EXCLUSIVE MANUFACTURED TIMEPIECES
- Polished 18kt rose gold and stainless steel case.
- Fixed rose gold bezel ring with a slightly tapered coined edge finish.
- Brushed finish crown guard.
- Crown with ridged rubber ring for a secure grip.
- Flat silver dial with applied polished rose gold Roman numeral hour markers.
- Inner bezel flange with a printed minute track & small luminous hour markers.
- Polished darkened steel hands with luminous filled tips.
- Gold-rimmed small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Gold-rimmed power reserve indicator located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Magnified date window at the 6 o'clock position.
Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-118 features:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 50 Jewels
- An approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-housed produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor bears 2 anchors & a DIAMonSIL medallion.
Also known as: Ulysse Nardin 1185-122/41, UN 1185-122/41, Ulysse Nardin 1185-122-41, Ulysse Nardin 1185122/41, Ulysse Nardin 1185-12241