LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 150 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Fixed bezel ring with a slightly tapered coined edge finish.
- Brushed finished crown guard.
- Crown with ridged rubber ring, for a secure grip.
- Rectangle chronograph buttons with rubber inlay.
- White "Grand Feu" enamel dial.
- Black painted Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Raised inner bezel flange with a black printed minute/seconds & bold triangle shaped hour markers.
- Blackened steel skeleton hands with luminous tips.
- Large blackened steel central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-150 features:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 25 Jewels.
- Composed out of 322 parts.
- An approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-housed produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
Also known as: Ulysse Nardin 1506-150LE, UN 1506-150LE, Ulysse 1506-150LE, Ulysse 1506150LE, Ulysse 1506-150, Ulysse 1506-150 LE