Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Black metallic dial with a very fine sunburst texture.
- Applied polished rose gold toned rimmed hour markers with luminous fill.
- Polished rose gold toned & skeletonized hands with luminous filled tips.
GMT/2nd Time Zone function:- Additional time zone indicated by an hour display porthole window located on the dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- The GMT time is indicated a 24 hour display in order to eliminate AM/PM confusion at the 2nd time-zone.
- The hour hand can be adjusted both backward & forward via the patented quick-set +/- buttons located on the left edge of the case.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Big date displayed at the 2 o'clock position.
Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured UN-334 movement:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 49 Jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- Silicium escapement (anchor, escape wheel and roller) & hairspring.
Also known as: Ulysse Nardin 3346-126/92, UN 3346-126/92, 3346-126-92, 334612692, Ulysse Nardin 3346-126