Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
Exotic - Rare - And Absolutely Breathtaking! Super Exclusive Executive Dual Time from Ulysse Nardin.
A powerful & striking watch - will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
This watch features:
Ulysse Nardin Executive Dual Time Stainless Steel 43mm
Ulysse Nardin expands one of its most recognized core collections – the Executive Dual Time – to include a fresh option for its loyal admirers: the Executive Dual Time with a Black dial. Expressing an image of modernity and relaxed elegance with traces of classic detailing, the timepiece can, with ease, impeccably accompany any situation – from a day of city exploring to an evening of five-star dining.
Individually numbered, the new Executive Dual Time is set in a 43-millimeter, Stainless Steel case beautifully outfitted with a black screw crown. Its sleek Diamond Pave bezel and plus and minus pushers at the eight and ten o’clock position, are crafted in ceramic – one of the most innovative and imperishable materials used in watch-making today.
From underneath its protective sapphire-crystal cover, the self-winding movement mechanism can be seen. The Black dial appears to “glow” and oversized Roman numerals burst
forth, all the while chiseled, three-dimensional hands unify the elements. Nestled below the hands is a traditional, oversized small-seconds register at the six o’clock position, as well as a boldly sized date in a double window at two o’clock, presenting points of interest.
Comprising Ulysse Nardin’s patented Dual Time system, the second time zone can be changed easily by simply pressing the ceramic pushers along the bezel. When pressed, the
pushers instantly adjust the hour-hand to a different time zone, while the home-time indicator located at nine o’clock continues its 24-hour cycle.
The Executive Dual Time with a Black dial is a welcome addition to this well-known collection. Its easy-to-use, practical complication makes it the ideal, everyday timepiece of choice.
- Jet black dial set in a steel case with a diamond-set bezel (1.714 carats).
- A combination of silver-toned applied index hour markers & painted oversize Roman numerals.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Large double date window displayed at the 2 o'clock position.
- Dual/Second Time Zone is indicated by an additional hour display window at the 9 o'clock position. The dual time can easily be set by advancing or reversing the regular hour hand by the ceramic pushers located on the left side of the case. The hour hand can be advanced & reversed past 12am when the date changes without concern of damaging the date wheel, the date will go forward & backward safely.
- Luminous material on the hands & hour markers.
- UN Caliber UN-24 which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 34 jewels & has an approximate 42 hour Power Reserve.
Also known as: Ulysse Nardin 243-00B/42, UN 243-00B/42, Ulysse 243-00B-42, Ulysse Nardin 243-00B42, Ulysse 24300B42