Ulysse Nardin El Toro "BLUE" Perpetual Calendar GMT Â± Rose Gold 43mm
Extremely Rare Blue & Silver Cotes de Geneve Dial
"Poetry in Mechanical Watchmaking"
* * You WILL NOT See Many of These Around! * *
This high tech perpetual calendar with a dual time function and the legendary in-house developed and manufactured self-winding movement is the most consumer friendly perpetual calendar ever produced and has passed the tests of time
Ulysse Nardin combined the Moonstruck case with the UN-32 COSC-certified perpetual calendar movement. 43mm red gold. Ceramic push pieces and bezel. An exclusive fast-action time-zone system, permanent indication of the original time, forward and backward adjustment of all the date indicators, and the synchronized adjustment of these elements using the hour hand.
Inside the watch is the legendary in-house developed and manufactured self-winding calibre UN-32. Equipped with a white gold rotor, the movement has 34 jewels and offers a power reserve of 45 hours. With this COSC certified movement and the dual time function, the El Toro seems to feature the most consumer friendly perpetual calendar ever produced and has passed the tests of time. It also highlights the synchronized adjustment of all the date indicators with the hour hand. The big date, the day, the month and the year change instantly forward or backward when the hour hand is moved to a new local time across the dateline with pushers (+) or (-).
This watch features:
- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Blue ceramic bezel with rose gold filled engraved 24 hour marking.
- Main dial is silver, finished with a Coates de Geneve striped pattern.
- Blue ceramic "T" bar secured to the dial with blued screws provides a 3rd dimension that showcase some of the complications.
- Sub-dial wheels are blue with white printed letters. providing a unique contrast against the dial.
- Cut-outs at the bottom of the dial expose the Double Date & the Month sub-dial wheels.
- Applied stylized polished blued steel 12 & polished steel 6 o'clock Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Inner bezel flange with black printed index minute markers & luminous dot hour markers.
- Bold matte finished skeleton steel hour & minute hands with luminous tips
Perpetual Calendar complication:
- The only perpetual calendar that allows for all the calendar features
to be adjusted simultaneously both forward & backward!
- Large date window at the top right side of the dial.
- Day of the week window to left of the center.
- Month window to the right of the center.
- 2 digit year window just above the 6 o'clock position.
- GMT Dual Time Zone complication:
- Indicated using the large matte finished steel center hand with the blue Arrow-Head tip
- This hand indicates a fixed time at the home location.
- The regular hour hand can easily be adjusted forward or backward as you travel. The adjustments are done in 1 hour increments using the blue ceramic +/- buttons located on the case edge at the 4 & 8 o'clock positions.
- Small Seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Blue crocodile strap with rose gold deployant buckle.
- UN Caliber UN-32, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 34 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
An Exquisite Watch!
Also known as: UN 326-00, Ulysse Nardin 326-00, 32600