This amazing & stunning creation by Ulysse Nardin features a miniature Jaquemart, delicately sculpted from rose gold & which strikes the gold bell every time the watch chimes.
Hourstriker with hour repeating device. Old reference: 756-88/E2
- 18kt polished rose gold case.
- Genuine black onyx dial.
- Applied rose gold florale design Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Elegant rose gold leaf shaped hands.
- Unlike the time function of the watch, the Hourstriker needs to be manually wound.
- The Hourstriker will automatically chime on the hour the same amount of times as the current hour & a single time on each half hour.
- The Hourstriker chime can be silenced using the on/off button. The current status of the chime is indicated by the small hand at the right side of the dial, if pointing to the hour-glass the chime is turned off, if pointing to the dot then the chime is turned on.
- The Hourstriker can also be independently manually called upon by pressing the bottom button (regardless if the chime is turned ion or off).
- This watch requires additional care & focus when operating.
- UN calibre UN-610 beats at 28,800 vph, contains 41 Jewels. The watch has an approximate 40 hour Power Reserve, the Hourstriker chime function has approximately a 20 hour power reserve which which will be affected should the Hourstriker be manually activated multiple times.
Also known as: Ulysse Nardin 6106-103/E2, Ulysse 6106-103/E2, 6106103E2, 6106-103E2, 6106103/E2, 6106-103-E2, Ulysse Nardin 756-88/E2, UN 756-88/E2, UN 756-88-E2, 75688E2