The Rolex GMT was originally designed in partnership with Pan Am Airways and issued to crew on the long haul flights. GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time and the watch was unique at the time as it enabled flight crews to read different time zones at a glance.
Always in demand, eternally popular and a true icon for many decades this Rolex GMT Master is in fine condition considering its age circa 1981/1982.
Featuring the classic black dial, blue and red (Pepsi) bezel, steel case and original oyster bracelet, this watch is a must for vintage Rolex fans.
• Fine Condition Considering Age
• Circa 1981/1982
• Black Dial with Date
• Original Steel Oyster Bracelet
• Red and Blue Pepsi Bezel
• Stainless Steel Case
• Pin Hole Shoulders
• Automatic Movement
• Plexi Glass
• Second Time Zone
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.