Chronometer, Helium Valve, Luminescent Hand
The Rolex Deepsea is named after the Deep Sea Special, a experimental Rolex watch developed in 1960 that travelled to the deepest point in the oceans, a depth of 10916 metres.
Specially created to celebrate the historic dive by James Cameron to the deepest place in the ocean - the Mariana Trench. The watch features a gradient dial that fades from blue to black with the wording DEEPSEA in a vibrant green - the same colour of Cameron's submersible.
This Sea Dweller DEEPSEA D Blue is supplied in Unworn condition with the original boxes, instruction manual, warranty card, Rolex booklet and both superlative swing tags. Original Rolex manufacturer sticker seals are still intact on the case sides, inner and outer clasp and partially remain on the case back.
Originally purchased through a Rolex retailer based within the EU in December 2015, this watch is protected by Rolex warranty until December 2020.
• Unworn - Manufacturer Sticker Seals Intact
• Five Year Rolex Warranty Until December 2020
• Two Tone Black and Blue Gradient Dial with Date
• Unidirectional CERACHROM bezel
• Blue Luminescent Indices and Hands
• Helium Escape Valve
• Stainless Steel RINGLOCK Case
• Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet
• GLIDELOCK Clasp System Allowing Fine Adjustments
• Automatic Movement
• Titanium Caseback
• Waterproof to 3900m/12800ft
• Sapphire Crystal
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.