Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Solid, polished finished, 18kt yellow gold case with brushed & polished finished center lugs.
- Polished 18kt yellow gold screw-down crown with Rolex's patented "Triplock" triple waterproofness system, ensuring that the crown screws down against the Oyster case as securely as a submarine hatch.
- Screw-down chrono buttons in polished 18kt yellow gold.
- Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Rolex in-house calibre 4130, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 290 parts, contains 44 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 running the time only or 66 hours with the chronograph function running.
- Fixed bezel.
- Black "Cerachrom" bezel, made of highly durable ceramic that is extremely hard, highly scratch-resistant, has excellent corrosion resistant properties & is unaffected by ultraviolet rays so the color will not fade.
- Yellow gold filled engraved tachymeter scale on the bezel.
- Champagne/gold colored dial with black sub-dials.
- Applied black rimmed index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
- Polished yellow gold hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
Chronograph/Stop watch function:
- Large central seconds counter hand, able to measure time up to 1/8th of a second.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
Also known as: Rolex 116518LN, Rolex 116518LN chbkof