This is a Limited Edition piece of only 123 manufactured worldwide commissioned to celebrate and commemorate the out of service date in which was planned for 2016 of the famous Sea King helicopter. It was also decided that the piece would be sold exclusively to those associated with The Famous Sea King Helicopter.
Featuring the black dial with luminescent dot hour markers and a date window, this timepiece is presented on a brushed and polished stainless steel Oyster bracelet. The case back is engraved with an image of the Sea King helicopter and the phrase "Fear God Honour The King".
Always a popular and reliable choice, this Rolex GMT Master II is in mint condition (some stickers intact), with the original Rolex boxes, instruction manual, chronometer booklet, warranty card, both swing tags, green document holder.
This watch is backed up by a letter from the Rolex retailer which confirms the serial number and limited edition number.
• Mint Condition - Hardly Worn (some stickers intact)
• Limited Edition 123 Pieces
• Sea King Engraved On Caseback
• Black Dial with Date
• Sapphire Crystal Glass
• Green Second Time Zone Hand
• Bidirectional Ceramic Bezel
• Stainless Steel Case
• Stainless Steel Bracelet
• Automatic Movement
• Waterproof to 100m/330ft
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.