Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- 18kt white gold case.
- 18kt white gold fixed bezel ring with Tachymeter scale.
- 18kt white gold screw-down locking crown & chronograph buttons.
- Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Rolex in-house calibre 4130, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 290 parts, contains 44 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 running the time only or 66 hours with the chronograph function running.
- Grey Dial
- Grey Sub-Dials with Red Accents
- White gold Arabic Numeral hour markers with white paint fill.
- Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
- White gold hands - hour & minute hands with black center line & partial luminous fill.
Chronograph/Stop watch function:
- Large central seconds counter hand - accurate up to 1/8th of a second.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
Also known as: Rolex 116519 grabk, Rolex 116519grabk