Undeniably luxurious and special, the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date is only created in gold or platinum. Distinctive and bold, featuring a champagne dial detailed with diamond dot and baguette shaped hour markers and date window, with an 18ct gold case, bezel and link bracelet.
This Rolex Day Date 18ct Yellow Gold watch is in Mint condition for its age and is supplied in a genuine Rolex box, instruction manual, Rolex translation booklet, Green Rolex document holder and original purchase receipt.
Presented in a genuine modern Rolex box, with Rolex swing-tag, this watch was first purchased around 1981/1982. Serviced by a Rolex accredited service centre based within the UK in April 2018, this timepiece is protected under service warranty until April 2020.
• Mint Condition
• Serviced by Rolex accredited service centre in 2018
• Protected by Service Warranty until April 2020
• Circa 1982/1983
• Champagne Diamond Dot Dial
• Day and Date Display
• 18ct Gold Case
• 18ct Gold President Bracelet
• 18ct Gold Fluted Bezel
• Original Purchase Receipt
• Sapphire Crystal
• Automatic Movement
• Water Resistant to 100m/330ft
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.