The Rolex Submariner is without doubt the most famous diving watch produced. Introduced in 1953, this was the first watch to be water resistant to 300m (1000ft). Throughout its lifespan it has been continually updated with a series of Rolex innovations guaranteeing its reliability.
This classic watch is in Mint condition, with a glamorous dial that demands attention and exceeds expectations, this Rolex Submariner is an impressive and immaculate presentation. Supplied with all original inner and outer boxes, punch-paper warranty certificate, and full complement of Rolex booklets all in fantastic condition, both swing tags, Green Rolex document holder, translation booklet and calendar card.
Clearly very well looked after over the years, this watch has undeniable prestige and a striking aesthetic. Featuring a Champagne Gold dial with date display, the dial is set with diamond dot hour markers and sapphires at 12 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock.
Originally purchased in May 2002, through a recognised UK Rolex retailer.
• Mint Condition
• New Bezel Insert Supplied and Fitted by Rolex Jan 2019
• Champagne Coloured Sunburst Dial with Date
• Diamond Dot Hour Markers
• Sapphires Set at 12 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock
• Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
• Automatic Movement
• Stainless Steel and Gold Bracelet
• Stainless Steel Case
• Sapphire Crystal Glass
• Waterproof to 300m/1000ft
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.