Roger Dubuis Grande Complications Double Tourbillon Retrograde with Power Reserve 46.5mm 18kt Rose Gold
Limited to only 28 PIECES!
* * You WILL NOT See Many of These Around! * *
"Hands Down One Of The Nicest Roger Dubuis Double Tourbillon"
ROGER DUBUIS has taken on a pioneering role by developing a double tourbillon with differential for even greater reliability. This horological trapeze act ensures optimal performance.
A spectacular mechanical watches out there. It is stunning in every sense of the word - finish, dial, mechanism & functions.
- 18kt Rose Gold Case with satin finished edges & polished finished front.
- Black Crocodile Strap with RD signed push-button deployant buckle.
- Double Flying 1 minute Tourbillons.
- Jump Hours, Retrograde minutes & seconds hand integrated in the tourbillon wheel.
- Portholes in the case back to view the tourbillon cages.
- Power Reserve indicator viewable thru the case back.
- RD Calibe 01, 52 Jewels, beats at 21,600 vph.
- Marked with the Geneve Quality Hallmark.
Thanks to its innovative design and powerful distinctive features, the Excalibur case is one of the brand’s icons and has successfully housed all the Manufacture’s movements, both complicated and highly complicated.
Double flying tourbillon, jumping hours and retrograde minutes RD01 movement Keen to consistently push the limits of contemporary Haute Horlogerie, Roger Dubuis has developed the RD01, a flying tourbillon with differential.
Aslo known as: Roger Dubuis Double Tourbillon, CEX45 015 N167A, C-EX45 015 N167A, CEX45015N167A