Limited & Numbered Edition of only 77 Pieces world-wide!
XL 50MM SIZE
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands (the front rotor does not have any mechanical use & does not wind the watch - it is for design purposes only) . This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 blackened blades above a solid black backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features: • 18kt rose gold brushed finished case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Blackened DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treated steel bezel which is highly Scratch-resistant.
• Backdrop dial completely black
• Blackened finished hands filled with black Superluminova fill.
• Large central seconds hand in red.
• Inner fixed bezel ring with white painted minute indexes, Black stencil style painted Arabic Numeral hour markers on a rose gold plate for the even hour markers & red painted odd hour markings.
• Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
• Perrelet caliber P-181, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty