A very chunky yet elegant Patek Philippe which rarely becomes available on the open market for sale. A truly fine piece with iconic design which has stood the test of time. You never can go wrong with a Patek Philippe. A vintage watch with a stunning 18ct solid gold case and a high quality manual wind movement with 18 jewels. Supplied with an extract from the Patek Philippe Archives
• 18 Carat Solid Gold Case
• Circa 1957
• Manual Wind Movement
• Off White Dial
• Gilt Dagger Hour Markers
• Arabic Numerals At 3, 9 and 12
• Dark Brown Alligator Strap (non original)
• Glass Crystal
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.