A complication in watchmaking is anything a mechanical watch might do beyond telling the time and simple date. Patek Philippe upholds a tradition in complications that are useful in everyday situations. The understated look and classiness of Patek Philippe World Time is present in every detail of this timepiece.
The push button at 10 o clock allows the wearer tell the time across 24 time zones. Local time is in the centre of the dial, Surrounding the central dial are two rings, one with the names of 24 cities that stand for the 24 time zones, the other with a 24-hour ring featuring a darker part with a moon symbol for the night hours and a brighter one with a sun symbol for the daytime hours.
Supplied with the original Patek Philippe boxes and Patek Extract from the Archives.
• Silver Guilloche Dial
• 18ct Polished Rose Gold Case
• Sapphire Crystal
• Automatic Movement
• 24 Time Zone
• Day and Night Indication for the 24 Time Zone
• Brown Alligator Strap
• Rose Gold Deployment Buckle
• Crystal Caseback
• Water Resistant to 30m
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.