The 5496P Grand Complication Perpetual Calendar: In contrast to other Patek Philippe watches with perpetual calendars, the perpetual calendar with a retrograde date hand is based on the self-winding caliber 324 movement with a central rotor. This ranks it among the rare perpetual calendars with a sweep seconds hand.
The moon phase display is extremely accurate and deviates from the true lunar cycle by only 11 minutes and 47 seconds per year.
The deviation adds up to merely one day in 122 years and 45 days. If the watch is worn daily,the perpetual calendar will not have to be corrected until February 28, 2100. This is a so called secular year that, as an exception, omits February 29.
• MOVEMENT Mechanical self-winding movement, Caliber 324 S QR.
• FUNCTIONS Retrograde perpetual calendar, Retrograde date hand, Day, month, leap year in apertures, Moon phases, Sweep seconds hand.
• CASE Platinum, 39.5 mm.
• BACK Interchangeable full back and sapphire-crystal case back.
• DIAL Satinated silvery dial, gold applied hour markers.
• STRAP Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny brown
• CRYSTAL Sapphire-crystal.
• WATER-RESISTANCE Water resistant to 30 m.
This watch is also known as 5496P015
This watch is in our stock and can be delivered immediately with box, papers and ORIGINAL PATEK PHILIPPE INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY.
For any further questions please feel free to contact us.