Created in 1932, it is the result of an avant garde philosophy of aesthetics that showcases sleek lines and subtle elegance. The endearing quality of the design reflects the relentless pursuit of perfection that has always been at the core of Patek Philippe.
Supplied with the original Patek boxes, instruction manual, leather document holder and Patek Certificate of Origin.
• White Enamel Roman Dial
• Hobnail Bezel
• 18ct White Gold Case
• New Patek Black Patent Crocodile Strap
• Pin Buckle
• Crystal Caseback
• Manual Wind Movement
• Sapphire Crystal
• 12 month warranty on all pre-owned watches
• 95% of all our watches we buy from the original owners
• Majority of our watches with the original box and papers
• Buy with confidence - 14 day money back guarantee on all online orders
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.