Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the Historic Collection. This watch reproduces the original design of the first Panerai watch created in 1938.
- Hand Sewn Brown Crocodile Leather Strap with White Stitching.
- Matte Black Dial with Cut-out Luminous Hour Markers & Luminous Hands.
- Polished 18kt Rose Gold Case & Bezel.
- Slightly Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Mechanical Manual Wind Movement with, 17 jewels, Cotes de Geneve decoration on the bridges.
- Power Reserve of approximately 56 hours.
Also known as: Officine Panerai PAM00231, Panerai PAM00231, Panerai PAM231, Panerai PAM 00231, Panerai PAM 231, Panerai PAM0231