Power Reserve, Rotating Bezel, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Brushed finished titanium case.
- Instantly recognizable stainless steel crown protector engraved with REG. T.M.
- Flat matte black dial.
- Polished steel skeleton hands with luminous tips.
- Luminous painted Index & Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with painted luminous dots & indexes 5 seconds makers.
- Slightly cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
Uni-direction turning bezel:
- brushed finished titanium
- raised polished finished 5 minute indexes.
- luminous filled starting point.
- engraved 15 minute zone.
- The depth gauge is an autonomous electrical/battery operated function.
- The depth gauge module is mounted to the case back & consists of a pressure transducer, a microprocessor & a micro-motor to move the hand which indicates the depth.
- the depth gauge is indicated by a yellow arrow-head hand with luminous fill & a depth meter painted with luminous paint.
- Started & stopped with the button located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
Also known as: Officine Panerai PAM00193, Panerai PAM00193, PAM 00193, PAM193, PAM 193, PAM-193, PAM-00193