This exclusive Panerai Luminor 1950 Special Edition Rattrapante has brushed titanium 47mm case with the traditional Panerai dial and is equipped with the device protecting the crown that guarantees water resistance up to 10 BAR (~100 metres). The bezel is in polished titanium and the case-back is engraved with the logo of the regatta this watch is dedicated to. The split seconds, or ‘rattrapante’, function operates the two overlapping and partially independent hands. The first, activated by a push button at 8 o’clock regulates the chronograph. The second, triggered by a push button at 10 o’clock, measures partial times or a second simultaneous event while the small minute counter features a jumping hand. The heart of this watch is the P.2006 hand-wound movement, with an 8-day power reserve and linear power reserve indicator at 6 o’clock. In order to permit perfect synchronization of the watch with a reference time signal, the P.2006 calibre also offers a seconds reset function, which resets the seconds by blocking the balance until the winding crown is returned to its working position.
Completely New and unworn watch, comes with box, full international warranty and manual.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
6. We provide fully insured door to door shipping worldwide at competitive rates.