Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From The Luminor Collection. This watch features an amazing array of useful features all packed into 1 watch: • Flat black dial with recessed luminous hour markers.
• Black hands with luminous filled center.
• Fine brushed steel case with a polished steel bezel & case back.
• Luminous Arrow-Headed hour hand for an additional second/GMT Time Zone.
• Small Seconds Sub-Dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with an additional opening (light or dark) that indicates when the GMT is in AM or PM mode.
• Linear Power Reserve indicator located at the bottom of the dial.
• Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
• Sing-Button chronograph - button located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position. The button starts, stops & resets the chronograph.
• Instantaneous seconds reset - when you pull out the crown to correct the time the seconds hands automatically jumps directly to 0, thus allowing for exact time-setting.
• Comes with an additional Panerai branded rubber strap & tools to easily change straps.
• Panerai Calibre P.2004 - a totally in-house movement by Panerai. Mechanical Manual Wind Movement with an amazing 8 day Power Reserve accomplished by the use of 3 barrels. Made of 321 components with 29 Jewels & beats at 28,800 vph.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty