Chronometer, Helium Valve, Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand
A reincarnation of the 1970 rugged & robust diving watch. The predecessor was water resistant to 600m & named the PloProf which are the first letters of "Plongeurs Professionnels" (the French words meaning "Professional Divers"). The modern version of this Massive Diving watch is capable of withstanding the crushing pressures endured by deep-sea divers. • Case:
• Brushed/satin finished titanium case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 4 o'clock position. The Helium Escape Valve allows helium to safely escape the watch during decompression when operating from diving bells.
• Blue lacquered dial.
• Applied polished rose gold rimmed hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine white printed minute track.
• White hour hand with luminous fill.
• Over-sized orange aluminum minute hand with luminous fill.
• White seconds hand with orange tip & small rectangle luminous filled segment.
• 18kt Sedna gold (rose gold) left hand crown encased with a titanium crown-protector. The crown protector is locked & unlocked by screwing down or unscrewing the crown.
• The crown is located on the left side of the case so as not to restrict wrist movement.
• Brushed & polished 18kt Sedna gold (rose gold) bezel with polished blue ceramic fill.
• Security bezel-lock. By pressing down on the 18kt Sedna gold button located at the right side of the case one can turn the bezel either way.
• Bezel with 18kt Sedna gold filled numbers & luminous graduation scale.
• Polished finished mesh bracelet aptly named the "Shark-Proof" bracelet, fitted with a unique push button deployant buckle:
• Allows for micro adjustment by way of a unique push-button release & then easily tightened to fit.
• Regular 26mm diver extension for comfortable wear over a diving suit.
• Provided with an additional blue rubber strap.
• Omega caliber 8912, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty