Trésor in French means Treasure: The De Ville Trésor of the late 1940's was named such because it safeguarded the legendary 30mm calibre within.
This watch features: • Polished 18kt white gold case.
• Silvered dial with a Clous-de-Paris guilloche texture design. The dial is slightly domed.
• Applied polished white gold index hour markers.
• Polished white gold hands, the seconds hand has a curved end to match the shape of the dial.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Omega caliber Master 8511, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 30 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Features a quick time-zone correction option so that the user can adjust the hour hand only without stopping the watch or moving the minute hand.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty